Sat, Sep 10|
7 Principles for Making Marriage Work
Based on Dr. John Gottman's work! This course is designed to improve your friendship and conflict management skills. ---Click the title for more details---
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2022, 9:00 AM PDT – Sep 11, 2022, 12:00 PM PDT
About the event
What you will learn:
- Improve friendship, fondness, and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
Who should attend?
- Any stage of relationship: dating, engaged, married, long term relationship
- Any age
- All sexual orientaions
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
$327/couple + materials
As this is the first time Conscious Couples is offering this nationally recognized workshop take advantage of this low introductory price as it won't be offered again at this price. The standard price for this workshop is $450-600/couple.
Materials cost $35 for a digital version or $49 for a hard copy which also includes the "7 Principles of Making Marriage Work" book which is not included in the digital version. Hard copies must be ordered no later than August 26th in order to arrive on time. If you register after this date you will recieve the digital version by default. You will select your preference on your registration form at the link below or at the "RSVP" button below.
This event will be split up into 2 days, Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 12pm on both days.
The cost is per couple.
Presenter is Dr. Renee del Rio
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org